|Casino Promotion||Bonus Details|
|Play £10, Get 30 Free Spins or £50 Free Bingo||1. If you are a new member, you will be eligible to receive either:
a) 30 free spins (1p coin size, maximum lines) for the game Double Bubble (“Free Spins”); or
b) 50 free bingo tickets (“Free Bingo Tickets”;) on applicable games (see section 5(b) below).
2. To be eligible for this promotion, you must successfully complete the following criteria (the “Qualifying Requirements”):
a) register as a member of this website, which means that you must accept our website terms and conditions (which can be found here);
b) opt in to this promotion by selecting either the Free Spins offer or the Free Bingo Tickets offer before making your first deposit;
c) make a first deposit of at least £10; and
d) wager at least £10 in cash on any game(s).
3. You have 30 days from when you opt-in and make your first deposit to complete the remaining Qualifying Requirements and play any Free Spins or any Free Bingo Tickets before they expire.
4. If you do not opt in to this promotion by selecting either Free Bingo Tickets or Free Spins before you make your first deposit, you will not be eligible to opt in to this promotion retrospectively. Your choice is locked in at the point that a successful first deposit is made, and cannot be exchanged or altered after this time.
5. If selected, Free Bingo Tickets:
a) have a maximum value of £50 (if used to buy £1 tickets) and a minimum value of 50p (if used to buy 1p tickets). Free Bingo Ticket availability at maximum value is based on bingo game ‘max ticket’; restrictions per game, and game schedule;
b) can be used on any bingo game on the website, with the exception of Session Bingo. We reserve the right to amend these Rules in the future to exclude additional bingo games, including new bingo games but any such amendment will not impact any player who has already opted in to the promotion prior to the amendment coming into effect; and
c) can only be used for buy-in to the next game available at the time of ticket redemption, and not to advance buy or to bulk buy tickets.
6. You can only take part in this promotion once. If we detect that any member has created more than one account (including in order to take part in this promotion multiple times, in breach of these Rules) we shall be entitled to close any such accounts (and void any Free Spins, Free Bingo Tickets and related winnings).
7. Your deposit balance and winnings (if any) are withdrawable at any time during this promotion, subject to our rights to temporarily withhold payments as further set out in section 5 of the website terms and conditions.
8. We aim to make Free Spins or Free Bingo Tickets available instantly when you complete the Qualifying Requirements, but please allow up to 72 hours in the case of technical difficulties.
9. If you opt in to this promotion, you agree to comply with the website terms and conditions and these Rules at all times. If (based on reasonable evidence) we find that you have seriously breached the website terms and conditions or these Rules, we may render Free Spins, Free Bingo Tickets and related winnings in your member account void, and we reserve the right to close your member account.
The largest multi-channel casino operator in the UK.
The brand offers a range of popular casino table games, including roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker, as well as electronic roulette and slot games. The digital channel continues to expand, offering many popular games, including the very popular live casino.
Grosvenor Casinos also operates an unbranded casino in Belgium.
Casinos in the UK offer a variety of traditional gambling in a safe, social and highly regulated environment. Guests must be at least 18 years of age to play in a casino.
Stake amounts are not limited (except for electronic gaming machines) and are set by the casino.
Under current legislation, the following activities must be offered in the UK under a casino licence under the 1968 Act: Casino table games (including American roulette, blackjack, stud poker, punto, banco, sic-bo and dice games); electronic games (mainly electronic roulette), slot machines and card games (including player-to-player poker and mah-jongg). In addition, casinos usually have licensed bars and restaurants.
In the UK, particularly due to restrictions on electronic gaming machines, the majority of casino revenue is generated from table games and their electronic equivalents.я